Personal Hero


Last night Paul Chapman became a personal hero of mine. He stayed late in the Velvet Mill and helped me "stuff" the trailer/office into the way back of the studio. Even with years of NYC parking skills under my belt, when I thought the final zig zags wouldn't get the trailer the rest of the way in, I was wrong, he was right. He said, "You've never stuffed airplanes into a hanger?!?," I haven't! He has!

Another "side-hero" of mine is the cop that was a couple cars behind me while I was pulling the possibly unregistered with possibly non-working lights trailer with my underpowered 60hp diesel Isuzu P'pup. Which, just last night broke 470,000 miles (yes, almost half a million). I thank the cop for understanding the upcoming Holiday spirit and not pulling me over.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said... December 17, 2007 at 9:54 PM  

Andy, thanks for sending me this link. It's nice to see my husband's former "shed" in such talented and creative hands. A good home. Glad you both made it there without incident ;-} Love the site. Incredibly interesting. I'll be sending it along to my brother in Calif., whom I'm sure will connect with it, and you.
Bright Blissings, my dear friend!
Daria

Post a Comment