New Projo




I'm doing a fun quick job for a fellow Velvet Miller, Ken Steinkamp ... my Studio is in what is called the American Velvet Mill, currently up for sale? Want to buy it? Also, I can never think of the name Ken without Stuttering it, like Otto in a Fish Called Wanda. "It's KaKAKAkakaKAKen, coming to KkakaAKAKkakill me."

Well, this Ken isn't coming to kill me, he's a great guy, and a great artist, but you don't have to take my word for it... Check out http://www.kensteinkamp.com.

In his kitchen he has a Gorgeous piece of Granite that he hired me to weld up a simple table base for. He and his wife talked me through the dimensions and it's on its way. Pictures to follow.

In the meantime, check out KakakaKAKAken's paintings, they are jam packed with energy and are really exciting works that evoke tangible feelings. Each one hits home on an individual nerve like acupuncture for emotions. I'm not just saying this because he hired me, it's good stuff.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment