Studio Space

The Space is a little tight, but it does the trick. Other things that have been completed are 95% of the parts ordering and prepping the engine comparment for the extra hardware. I've strengthened the walls of the engine compartment and rerouted some hoses. Some parts, that are easy to get locally, I wait to buy until further along in the process when I can direct measurements off of other installed components. Some parts are tricky and require further research. For the electrical side of the project I've teamed up with a master electrical engineer and I'm contemplating using a NMEA 2000 multi-function gauge or Cyberdyne digital gauges. However, the ball truly is rolling and now that the time consuming tank is out of the way, the rest goes much faster. It's exciting and Hopefully it will be completed by this time next week.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment